Saturday, October 28, 2006

10/28/06 Tenino Ghostmuster 5K

Last week was frustrating, I just could not kick it into high gear. I am a little worried about that today, especially here will so many friends and family. Love the Ghostmuster though and plan to have a fun time regardless. Good long warm up and I seem to be ready. Cool fog, little wind.

Start - Jared will stay behind and run the one mile race in 8:30. Jody starts toward the back. Billy is right with me.

Mile 0.25 - Wow Billy is going fast, I thought I was starting too quick, he is surging ahead

Mile 1 - Finally catch Bill, I am feeling relaxed and smooth. Just under 7 minute first mile.

Mile 3.1 - It is good to finally know this course and know when to sprint to the finish. Much faster and better race than last week. Second place in age group ribbon. Later I would get a letter in the mail stating that "due to a missapropriation of the ribbons I should have received a 3rd place ribbon"

22:07
13th of 45
****

No comments: